Sometimes a tooth is so severely decayed that a filling just isn’t enough. In these cases, we can prepare a decayed, chipped, or cracked tooth for a porcelain crown. Crowns are permanently placed over the surface of your damaged teeth, restoring their strength and structure.
There are MANY benefits to choosing dental crowns, among them:
- They can prevent a weakened tooth from sustaining further damage
- They can correct the shape of a misshapen tooth
- They can change the color of a tooth that is severely stained
- They can cover a dental implant or attach dental bridges
- They can cover a tooth that has undergone root canal treatment
If you think a dental crown is just the solution you need, contact us today to schedule an appointment.