If you are missing one or more adjacent teeth, we may recommend a dental bridge. A bridge is a prosthetic device that “bridges” your remaining natural teeth. With advancements in dental prosthetics, we can ensure that your bridge looks just like your natural teeth did — or better!
Dental bridges offer numerous benefits, including:
- Restoring the appearance of your smile
- Giving you the ability to chew properly, again
- Allowing you to speak more clearly
- Maintaining the shape of your jaw and facial structure
- Properly distributing the force of your teeth when you chew
- Preventing remaining teeth from shifting
Bridges require us to prepare your remaining teeth to support the bridge. We can either fit you with crowns or discuss dental implants if you are concerned about stability. Whichever plan of action we determine is best, you will love the new smile that dental bridges provide.